ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS and PROCEDURE (cosmetology / esthetician / manicuring)
PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT Neosho Beauty College requires all prospective students to apply for admission by:
- Interview with admissions officer
- Be at least 16 years of age (and able to be 17 by the date of licensing examination).
- Have proof of successful completion of a twelfth grade education (High School Diploma or G.E.D.)
- Completing the Missouri State Board of Cosmetology Student Enrollment Application (click this link to download and print) ENROLL-APP and providing the documents and items listed * on the application to obtain a state student license
To apply for admission through the schools contracted agreement with the Crowder College CTEC Program, a student must meet the above requirements, except must only have a minimum 10th grade education equivalent documented by a high school transcript. The student must also meet the requirements for CTEC admission at Crowder College.
To apply for admission as a secondary student (still attending high school) not under the schools contracted agreement with the CTEC Program, the student must meet the above requirements except must only have a minimum 10th grade education equivalent documented by a high school transcript. The student must also obtain permission in writing from the secondary school in which they are enrolled and successfully complete a pre-enrollment evaluation.
* DOCUMENTS AND ITEMS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR A STATE STUDENT LICENSE (NEEDED TO REGISTER WITH THE STATE OF MISSOURI APPROXIMATELY THREE WEEKS PRIOR TO THE START DATES)
1. TWO PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS (2×2 INCHES) COLOR / NO PHOTOCOPIES / HEAD & SHOULDERS / TAKEN WITHIN THE LAST 2 YEARS
2. PROOF OF EDUCATION ~ THE FOLLOWING MAY BE USED *HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR TRANSCRIPT
3. PROOF OF AGE ~THE FOLLOWING MAY BE USED
4. STATE ENROLLMENT FEE OF $5.00 MONEY ORDER ONLY
5. TRANSFER STUDENTS WILL BE EVALUATED UPON STUDENT REQUEST AND MUST SHOW PROOF OF PRIOR HOURS.
6. THE SCHOOL DOES NOT ADMIT ABILITY-TO-BENEFIT STUDENTS
Applicants for admission and employment, students, parents or guardians of students, and sources of referral of applicants or employees with Neosho Beauty College are hereby notified that this institution does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, ethnic origin, religion, age or handicap in its programs or activities.